Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NuraMike Nuzlocked Pokemon Black Two: The Flocessy Arc Script

Episode 1: Pokementor

Play the game straight in the beginning except that Bianca

brings one pokemon my starter.

Bianca: Thanks so much for aiding Professor Juniper in her

research. To aid you on your journey we have chosen this

pokemon to be your partner. This is Art the Oshawott. You

two are a perfect match!? Good luck on your journey.

Art: Osha!!! xD

Hugo Begs Bianca for a Pokedex and then proceeds to see if

I've got the courage to be a pokemon trainer even if it

means the risk of losing a friend.

Having won Hugo states that it seems I am a trainer he can

count on after all. Encourages me to get stronger before

running off.

Mike: So, Hugo, any last advice for me.

Hugo: *looks off into the sky* A wise man once told me.

'Remember the rules: Never give up, Never Forget, and Grind

like Hell'.

Mike: Grind like hell? What the **** does that mean?



Episode 2: Premier ball

Bianca explains the pokemon center and gives me the

pokeballs then I decide that I'm going to be catching lots

of pokemon so I should get some extras just in case and I

see the premier ball. When I ask how much it is the clerk

explains that it's a promotional item only and I have to

buy ten pokeballs to get one... Which I promptly do.

As I'm about to leave with Bianca to learn how to catch

pokemon my mom comes running to remind me that I forgot to

put on my tennis shoes revealing that I'm still wearing my

Buneary house slippers.

Bianca laughs at them to which I say, "Hey they're official

Pokemerch! Besides... *mumble mumble mumble*"

Ha Ha repeated in background

Bianca: Oh Arceus I never thought I'd hear a /guy/ call a

pokemon /cute/? That's just adorable.

Panel of me looking down and blushing as I see the premier

and whisper to myself 'someday'.



Episode 3: Violet's are Blue.

After learning how to catch pokemon from Bianca Art and I

face our first steps on the journey.

Mike: You ready to go Art?

Art: Just waiting for you, partner.

We took our first steps together and I got this odd sense

of deja vu. As though somewhere, somehow, I'd done all this

before.

It was not long before I encountered my first pokemon,

afraid that either I would lose Art or my chances of

catching a pokemon on Route 19 I stepped forward to find.

You see Mike with a shocked expression.
Purloin: *pathetic mew off panel*

Violet is revealed.
Mike: Aw, whats wrong?

Purloin: *teary-eyed mew*

Mike sits down and picks up the Purloin kitten.
Mike: What are you doing all alone, little purloin? Where's

your family.


Purloin looks away tears at the corners of it's eyes.

Mike: So they're gone or your lost. Got nowhere to go eh?

Purloin: *mew*

Shows Mike's hand holding out a pokeball you can see

Purloin's distorted reflection in it's surface.
Mike: Art and I may not be Purloin but do you want to come

with us?

Purloin: *Mew* (really?)

Purloin looks off to one side where Art is standing waving

and nodding encouragingly.

We close with a panel of Purloin's paw pressing the button

on the pokeball witht he caption: [Violet Joins the Party]

?????: TRAINER!!!

Jumps down in epic silhouette action fantasy hero style.

Mike: Oh my god I'm sorry I'm trespassing please don't hurt

us!

Alder looks confused: What? NO! I just like to greet and

inspire new trainers.
Violet and Art have run up to stand in front of me by now.

Alder (Off Panel): Your pokemon, they seem to trust you

already, but I have the feeling you're not quite

comfortable with being a trainer yet.

Alder is marching into Flocessy town: Come to my place I

think I can give you a hand.

Same as before but alder has looked over his shoulder with

a <?): By the way, why do you have two town maps?

Mike: I need to take one to a friend of mine.

Alder: let me guess, about your age? Crazy blue hair?

Mike: yeah

Alder: He went to the ranch, guess you should take care of tha first. I'll be waiting.



Episode 4: CSI: Flocessy

Man I'm glad I had some potions what was with those kids challenging us like that?

Violet: Meh, how should I know.

Mike: 0.0

Violet: What?

Mike: You spoke.

Violet: Yeah, I'm feeling alot better now that I'm not all alone.

Hugo: Hey, Mike! Good you've come here to toughen up! Let's see how much stronger you've become. COME AT ME BRO!

Mike: W-Wha!

*****==Mike vs Hugo==*****

Hugo: Go Snivy. Execute plan "divide and conquer"
Snivy: You got it. !Leer!

Mike: Violet cut his attack!
Violet: Right. !Growl!

Snivy Tackles Violet who then gets up staggeringly.

Mike: Violet, that's enough it's too risky. Art you're up.

Art and Snivy trade a few rounds of tackles before Art trips him with his tail (whip) and throws out the final tackle.

*****==Battle End==*****

Hugo: Not bad. You're thinking about how to bring out your pokemon's strength. I should be able to count on you. What are you doing here anyway.

Mike: *chucks Town map at Hugo's head* You forgot your map.

Hugo: Oh. Thanks for heading all the way out here to bring it to me...

Farmer Jeb (off Panel): I thought it was lively around here.

Hugo: Who are you?

Farmer Jeb: Name's Jeb, I own the ranch this is my lovely wife Vidalia.

Vidalia: Ya'll just sit still I'll have ya'll pokemon patched up in a jiffy.

Farmer Jeb: Ya'll haven't seen a Herdier 'round these parts have ya? I just can't figure out where in tarnation our poor gizmo got off to.

Hugo: YOUR POKEMON IS LOST!!?? MIKE! YOU. ME. RESCUE MISSION. NOW! *runs off into the ranch*

Mike: Looks like it's time for some CSI: Flocessy Ranch.

Mike, Art, and Violet all put on sunglasses.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~




Episode 5: Shades McPatrat

Mike wandering in the woods behind Flocessy Ranch.
Mike: Gizmo! Giiiiiiizmoooooo!

Grass: *rustle rustle*

Mike: Gizmo?

A black shadowy figure leaps from the bushes.

Violet: Mike, Look out!

Shades Mcpatrat: Alright you're infringin on my turf. Time to law down the law, Shades style. *Dances Gangnam Style*

Violet: Art, I could use an assist. !Violet uses Assist: Tail Whip!

Shades: Whoa what was that for, doll?

Violet: I'm not anyone's /doll/. !Violet used Scratch!

!Shades used Tackle!

Mike: Violet, it's tagout time.

Art: *Puts on sunglasses* I got this.

!Art used Tackle!

Shades: Yeowch man, what's your deal.

Art *smirks*

Mike: Our deal is that you're the first pokemon we've met on the ranch.

Shades looks up as a pokeball is reflected in his sunglasses.

(Capture successful)

Violet: Welcome to the team, Shades.

Shades: Gee, thanks a bunch, Doll.

Violet menaces Shades with her claws.

Violet: Do NOT call me doll again.

Shades: Whatever you say just get the pointy things out of my face.

Art: I think he'll fit in just fine.

Mike: So do I, Art, so do I.

Mike spots a guy over to one side and walks up to him.

Mike: Excuse me sir have you seen a Herdier from the ranch around here.

Orville: Oh I haven't seen you before! Mind sparring with me.

Mike: n-no that's okay I'm just looking for a her-

Orville: Lillipup go!

Mike: *sigh* Go Shades

Shades: Watchoo lookin at, mutt? !Leer!

!Lillipup tackles shades and starts sniffing him (Odor Sleuth)!

Shades: Why you little mook!? !Kicks lillipup off him and then tackles him.

Orville: Not bad, grasshopper, but let's see how you like my.... Mareep.

Mareep: Baaaaa....

Shades: !Bite! dayshy I shay.

Mareep: Baaaaaaaa!!! !growl!

Orville: NO! Mareep!

Mareep: Baaaaa. !Discharges electricity: Thunder Wave!

!Shades is paralyzed!

Mike: Careful, Shades.

Shades: This overgrown cotton ball's got nuthin on me.

!Mareep used tackle, Shades is paralyzed and can't move!

Mike: SHADES!

Orville: Go, Mareep! Tear his liver out!!!

Mareep *Evil Grin then stomps through Shades's chest.

Mike: SHAAAAAAAAAAAADES!!!

Shades: *Cough* Doll, sorry looks like you're not the only one who stomped on my heart...

Violet *teary eyed*: I'm not a doll...

Shades: *eyes glazed over*

Violet with flames of imense rage behind her: But you /will/ be avenged! !Violet then proceeds to go absolutely apeshit on the Mareep until all that is left are quivering fluffy cubes of jelly.!

Orville: Mareep! You killed my Mareep how could you!?

Mike grabs Orville by the collar Shadows covering his face and all worry or happiness replaced by cold judgement.

Mike: So, that's how it is. You're perfectly willing to battle other people's pokemon to the death to satisfy your own twisted desires, but when the tables are turned you call your opponent a monster!? We just met, Shades, but he was our friend. I saw no mercy in your or your pokemon's eyes when his chest caved in! So you want some one to blame for what happened look no further than yourself!

Mike drops Orville.

Mike: I know I'll be shouldering the blame for Shades, *Picks up Shades's sunglass and tucks them into his scarf*

As he walks away from Orville he says "Never Forget"



Episode 6: Calm before the Storm

Mike and Hugo are wandering through the woods.

Hugo: So you've lost a pokemon huh? You okay man?

Mike: Yeah, I could have switched him out but he seemed confident he'd win. I knew he was paralyzed but I thought he'd make it.

Hugo hands Mike a paralyze heal.

Hugo: Just remember the rules: Never Forget. This may come in handy if you're ever in that situation again.

Mike: Thanks... I-

YAWRP!

Hugo: You think that's Gizmo?

Mike: Only one way to find out!

Hugo: Cool I'll go get Jeb you find the Pokemon!

Mike runs deeper into the thicket and encounter the Team Plasma Grunt

Plasma Grunt: Tchhh stupid kids. I'm a member of the group who strikes fear into the hearts of those who stand before it: Team Plasma!!!

Mike:... never heard of you.

Team Plasma: What!? We tried to conquer UNOVA two years ago.

Mike: I was thirteen and I live in the back-end of nowhere. I just got a pokemon yesterday and you expect me to know about you because?

Team Plasma: Ah-bu-I-wha-you-da-GRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAT THIS TM DIRTBAG!!!

Mike is clocked in the head by the tm and passes out cold. When he wakes up Hugo and Jeb are there.

Jeb: You okay there, kid? Thanks a bunch fer findin Gizmo fer me.

Hugo: Just be sure to be more careful from now on.

Hugo walks off.

Jeb: He sure seems gung-ho about protectin Pokemon. Wunder what his story is. Well guess I'll just have to keep wunderin. Good luck to ya.

And with that Mike returns to Flocessy town from the ranch, but not before stopping by a little corner in the forest where a crude burial marker stands with a little message scrawled on it reading: Rest in Peace - Shades Style.

Mike Enters Flocessy town to be greeted by Alder.

Alder: Ah you're back. Hrmmmm... That look in your eyes. I see you've already lost a pokemon. Unfortunate. You now know what it takes to be a trainer. I don't think there's anything left for me to teach you, except maybe to remind you that at the end of the day it's not all pain loss.

Alder enter's his house, Mike following reluctantly behind.

Girl: OOH are we going to help train that trainer,sir?

Boy: But he looks really tough already.

Alder: Heh heh You're right he is pretty tough but you can still learn from him, besides, haven't I been telling you just to enjoy Pokemon battles? Mike, would you please battle with them? I think it'll do you good.


Boy: I'll show you what's cool about my pokemon! GO PANSEAR!

Pansear: Monkey see! Monkey win!

Mike: Violet let's give it a go. Remember it's just for fun so go easy on him.

Violet: If you say so...

Violet and Pansear wrestle for a little while before Violet finally begins to lose her gloomy demeanor and we see a small cutaway of Mike smiling as well. Eventually the girl cuts in.

Girl: My turn My turn. Come on out Pansage.

Pansage: Catpile!

Violet: Oh you want some too? Alright c'mere you, scamp.

Mike, Violet, and Art spent the rest of the evening playing with the tots. Alder looked on happily, satisfied that he had helped this young trainer through a tough time in his life.

*Meanwhile*

Cheren disembarks from his Unfezant in Aspertia city.

Cheren: Well, here is where it all begins, Unfezant, I'm going to be a gym leader.

Unfezant: You worked hawrd to get here.

Cheren: I sure did. I wonder who my first challenger will be?



No comments:

Post a Comment