Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NuraMike Nuzlocked Black Two: An Untimely End


Episode 7: Aspertia Gym

We see a picture of Mike walking through the school that he and Hugo had attended until recently, He has memories of playing with Hugo and his Snivy.

Mike: This is where I came to learn how to read, and write. Where I came to learn about the world and pokemon. Today I'm here to learn again. But today the lessons are less forgiving of failure. A mistake might not just mean a bad mark. It could mean the life or death of a friend I've come to trust.

He has come to the doors at the back of the classroom. The doors that lead out onto the back yard where the Gym has been set up.

Mike: This is where the true tests begin. Our destiny awaits us.

Art: The Pokemon League. It's a long and tough climb. Do you think we can make it?

Violet: Only one way to find out, boys.

Violet walks through the doors to the gym followed shortly by Mike and Art.

They are greeted by an older man in sunglasses and a white referee type suit.

Clyde: Hello, I'm Clyde. I'm the new trainer's guide to the pokemon league. Battle can get pretty heated at the pro level, take this in case you need to beat the heat.

Hands Mike a bottle of water.

Mike: Thanks.

Clyde: The gyms are designed to test the trainers and assure that they are ready to move on to the next stage of the league. Collect all the badges and you'll be considered

Pro enough to face the Elite Four, some of the best trainers our region has to offer. Beat them and You'll face the Champion, the ultimate trial, for a chance to go down in history as one of the best trainers ever to tread upon Unovan soil.

Mike: Sounds good. I plan to go all the way to the top. I owe it to a friend of mine.

Cheren: Oh, You must be a challenger!

Mike: I am.

Cheren: Welcome to Aspertia City Gym. I'm Cheren the newest Gym leader. You will be my first challenger. I wish you luck.

Mike: Same to you, but I warn you. There's no force on earth that can withstand my determination.

Cheren *Smirk*: I like your style. Well then Let's go!

*****==Mike vs Cheren==*****
Round 1: Violet vs Patrat

Violet attempts a sand attack but Patrat's Keen-Eyes make it ineffective. Patrat uses tackle to take out a wopping 50% of Violet's HP Mike uses a potion hoping to buy some time. Thus follow a few rounds of Patrat using Workup and Violet using growl to counteract the attack increase. The time finally comes for the two to exchange blows and Violet comes out the worse for wear.

Mike: Violet! It's too dangerous you have to get back. Let Art handle this.

But at the end of a few rounds it's looking bad for Mike's party. Both Violet and Art are in critical condition. While Mike has yet to make it through a single one of Cheren's pokemon. It's then that Mike looks down at his bag and notices the bottle of water.

~Memory Clyde~: Battle can get pretty heated at the pro level, take this in case you need to beat the heat.

Mike snatches the water from his bag and tosses it to Art.

Mike: BEAT THE HEAT, ART!

Art tries to catch the bottle but is too late. Violet is too weak to put up a fight any further and is quickly defeated by the Patrat.

Cheren: Such a shame I thought you would be the first opponent to defeat me but it seems you've let your pokemon down. You were undeserving of their loyalty...

No comments:

Post a Comment