Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Random Drivel

I feel that two weeks in is a good time to post something more blog-gy in this blog. To that end I am thusly putting down some random drivel. This way I ensure that the interwebian comunity sees me as more than a prose-spewing automaton. I don't see why, however, since I have it on good authority that no one reads blogs anyway... Then again I read blogs so that authority isn't as good as I claim is it?

I shouldn't really care except that this was started as an engine of shameless self promotion. Woops did I actually type that? Well I suppose there's no harm in leaving it there. It's true enough anyway.

So how to continue spewing my random drivel? I could do a bio of myself I suppose... Yeah that sounds fun I'll do that.

Name: NuraMike (So far as you know XD)
Age: None of your business but 20 (almost 21 then I'll stop aging at least mentality-wise)
Gender: Male (Why'd I add this category?)
Eye Color: Blue...Green...Been?...Mostly Blue
Hair Color: Dark brown (Except when wet or oily then its blackish)
Blood Type: No Effin clue
Body Type: Fat-ass(See I'm honest XD)
Bio: I grew up under a rock in the middle of the woods where there was no TV or internet. I went to church twice Sunday and once Wednesday. I went to a Christian school where I was branded the school Satanist because I liked anime and didn't like sports (More the former than the latter). Keeping everything honest I still have some pent up resentment over that whole period of my life. I had very few friends during that time. However, then I graduated from Highschool and went to College where I made more friends in the first week than I'd made in my entire life before. Hence I now have a small social circle who I will now shamelessly promote:

Dashfox1 of the blog Foxfire who also has a DA and whose home website is EmeraldCoastComics.net

AcidNightShade of the blog DeadlyNightShade who also has a DA and is currintly working on two webcomics. I shall hopefully have the URL to later.

CyberoHero who has no blog that I know. He has a DA and is a Paper Mario fan. He is also a Pokemon fan and frequents the Serebii forums as CyberBlastoise. If you go there say YO to him for me. He is working on many fan-based projects. So many that I shall not name them hear.

The Elusive Derek whom I shall only name as that. He has a Facebook and that's all I know for sure. He is, as I've said, Elusive.

rc9000000 whose online escapades I am not, as of now, familiar with other than that he has a Twitter, and I assume a Facebook.

Last but certainly not least is Jetstreamx my GodKing of Planet Scottland. He can be found in many places around the net. DA, ECC, Twitter, etc. Know him and fear the wrath of the Vin-Deisel Powered Laser!

There are others I could name but I know not their online escapades and in some cases I have lost touch with them.

I'll continue this random drivel by bringing attention to two sites I believe need more traffic.

Animelab.com- Specifically the chat [o] which is very empty and lonely of late. I hate to see an old haunt of mine die so miserably and so I ask you to come there. You shall find me under the Nick Rune_Asura most likely.

EmeraldCoastComics.net- I've mentioned it once already but it bears mentioning again. GO! READ THEIR COMICS! ENJOY!

I suppose this is long enough for a piece of random drivel so I thus end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment